Google App Engine for Java and GWT Training Course
Want to ensure your team has the skills necessary for cloud design and development on the Google App Engine (GAE) platform using Java? Google App Engine for Java and GWT Training Course is designed for the experienced Java/J2EE professionals who want a fast track training to start developing using Google’s own highly scalable infrastructure and APIs. In just a day, your team will be exposed to a comprehensive tour of the Google App Engine and Google Web Toolkit (GWT). Attendees receive the sources to a demonstration application tied to the course which illustrate the key elements of a GAE/Java and GWT application.
By the completion of the Google App Engine for Java and GWT course you should be able to:
- Have a solid understanding of Google App Engine/Java and its building blocks.
- Have a working knowledge of the DataStore and service APIs.
- Be able to build and deploy applications using Google’s infrastructure and servers.
- Be able to create applications and leverage libraries provided by the Google Web Toolkit (GWT).
- Google App Engine/Java (GAE/J)
- Administration Console
- Data store
- JDO API
- JPA API
- Task Queues
- URL Fetch
- Developing web services w/GAE
- JSP w/GAE
- Eclipse Plug In for GAE
- Google Web Toolkit (GWT)
- Introduction to GWT and AJAX
- GWT libraries
- Asynchronous event handling
- Eclipse Plug In for GWT