Frequently Asked Questions
At LearnComputer your satisfaction is our number one mission; therefore, we want to accommodate you in the best way we can. We are all human, and we perfectly understand that unforeseen events happen. Should your plans change, rest-assured, we will work with you on getting you the most desirable outcome – be it rescheduling a class, repeating a class, or simply getting a refund. Because we incur our own expenses setting up classes and/or arranging catering (we do provide a full food and beverage service in our classroom based courses), we ask that you give us advance notice so that we anticipate this change ahead of the scheduled session. Please respect the following policies:
Depending on the amount of notice given, the following cancellation fee will be assessed:
- No cancellation fee (full refund) – if you cancel 21 days or more prior to the class start date
- 20% cancellation fee – if you cancel 14 – 20 days prior to the class start date
- 50% cancellation fee – if you cancel 8 – 13 days prior to the class start date
- 100% cancellation fee (no refund) – if you cancel fewer than 8 days prior to the class start date
- You may take the same course within eight months at no charge.
- Registration is on a stand-by priority. Should the course date you select becomes fully booked, you will be asked to choose a later date, which must be within eight months of the original course date.
- If you need to change or cancel your free re-take course, please give us at least three business days notice of the change. If insufficient notice is received, the free-retake offer is forfeited.
- This offer is valid for the same course only.