Conduct A Live Webinar
Would you like to conduct your own technical webinar? We will provide you with all the tools you need to get the job done, handle user registrations, and promote your webinar using our advertisement channels! Please read below to understand how it works. When you are ready to get started, please fill out our webinar submission form.
How Does it Work?The process is very simple:
- You submit this form, providing us with the webinar topic, description, dates/times, duration, and the desired fee per registration (can be free of charge as well)
- We will review your submission within two business days
- If we find your topic to be a good fit for our webinar offering, we will schedule the webinar for the date/time you selected
- We will advertise and promote your webinar and encourage you to do the same!
- Given there is a sufficient number of subscribers for your webinar, you run your webinar session
- You collect 80% of all the subscription fees charged for the webinar (paid within 30 days of your scheduled date)
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: How do I request to conduct my own webinar?
A: Please fill out our webinar submission form, and we will get back to you shortly on the logistics for your webinar.
Q: What topics are you conducting webinars on?
A: Any topics in current trends in Information Technologies. If not certain about specific topic – don’t hesitate to ask.
Q: What’s the recommended webinar duration?
A: We would suggest to keep webinar duration under four hours. If your topic requires more time it is wise to break it down into several webinars.
Q: What’s the best time of the day to schedule webinars?
A: The best time of the day to schedule webinars is from 10am to 3pm Central Time, Monday through Friday, to accommodate the audience on both East and West US coasts.
Q: What’s an appropriate fee to charge per subscriber?
A: You, as a presenter, decide on pricing per subscriber to register for your webinar. Today’s market prices are in the range of $50 to $150 per subscriber depending on webinar’s topic and duration.
Q: How do I get paid?
A: You get paid 80% of all the subscriber fees collected for your webinars. You have a choice to get paid via a PayPal or we can just mail you a check withing 30 days from webinar’s date.
Q: Can I promote any products during a webinar?
A: Yes, if it relates to the webinar topic.
Q: Can I conduct a webinar on a specific proprietary technology or product?
A: Yes, you can.
Q: How soon can I schedule my webinar?
A: We recommend scheduling your webinar at least 6 weeks in advance to give people sufficient time to discover and sign up for it.
Q: What is a minimum number of signees for my webinar to run?
A: It is up to you. We would encourage you to run your webinar even with a single subscriber. A week before the webinar’s scheduled date we will notify you how many subscribers have signed up.
Please contact us if you have any further questions on getting started with your webinar!