CCNP Security Certification Boot Camp
CCNP Security certification program is aligned specifically to the job role of the Cisco Network Security Engineer responsible for Security in Routers, Switches, Networking devices and appliances, as well as choosing, deploying, supporting and troubleshooting Firewalls, VPNS, and IDS/IPS solutions for their networking environments.
14 days, 8am-6:30pm
The Cisco CCNP-Security Boot Camp will prepare you for the following exams:
- 640-553 (IINS) Implementing Cisco IOS Network Security
- 642-637 SECURE v1.0 Securing Networks with Cisco Routers and Switches
- 642-617 FIREWALL v1.0 Deploying Cisco ASA Firewall Solutions
- 642-647 VPN v1.0 Deploying Cisco ASA VPN Solutions
- 642-627 IPS v7.0 Implementing Cisco Intrusion Prevention System
You will receive 5 test vouchers at no additional cost. All Exams are delivered at the Training Center, which is an authorized VUE Testing Center. We will provide a large number of testing stations dedicated to the boot camp. A test administrator will be available throughout the day to register you for the tests.
The Cisco CCNP-Security Boot Camp training is designed for existing and aspiring network and system administrators who want to get CCNP-Security certified and gain real hands-on network security.
You must have attended “Introducing Cisco Voice and Unified Communications Administration” course before you start the Cisco CCNP-Voice boot camp. Call us for details: 1-888-396-2096
- Valid CCNA Security certification, or
- Valid CCSP certification, or
- Valid CCNA certification plus SND exam pass
- Cisco CCNP-Security training boot camp includes continental breakfast, lunch, beverages and refreshments
- 5 Free test vouchers for use during the training boot camp! ($750 value)
- High-speed wireless Internet access provided for your laptops in both the training center and the hotel
- Discounted Hotel stay at a local hotel, shuttle service to/from airport and training facility is available. Call us at 1-888-396-2096 for details.